Highly organised, proactive and experienced EA needed to support 3 Executive members of a successful and growing Real Estate & Asset Management firm in Central London. £40-45k DOE
This EA role will involve the full management of their schedules including managing of inbox, complex diaries and travel arrangements. The successful EA will have solid experience in the corporate sector and be capable of dealing with highly confidential and sensitive information daily.
EA Key Responsibilities
- Organise and manage Executive team members inbox, diary and travel schedules;
- Monitor and approve travel costs, familiarity with using Concur is a bonus;
- Coordinate and produce monthly reporting requirements for the respective areas;
- Familiar with compiling Board Packs, presentation including agenda and minutes;
- Finalise slides, quality control and chase items where necessary through to completion;
- Support the Admin team as required including providing reception cover when needed;
- Actively participate in reviewing and improving Admin processes;
- Highly organised and effective in dealing with complex situations and queries
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Office365/Apple software
- Tact and discretion
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and work in an open-plan and fast paced environment
- Solid PA/EA experience in the Real Estate and/or Corporate Finance will be viewed positively.
Excellent benefits including 25 days annual leave, attractive pension contribution, private healthcare and discretionary bonus
This is a varied and busy EA role within an amazing company going from strength to strength, and a culture that recognises hard work and really values staff.
If you have the required experience for this role please send your CV to RMS Recruitment in Mayfair.