EA to CEO & Creative Director / Founder
I have an amazing new luxury client within the fashion industry who are growing and are now looking for an EA to support their CEO and Creative Director / Founder.
They have said they are happy to look at someone who has been a PA for a couple of years and are looking to make that step up into an EA role. They are looking for someone who is really on the ball, has bundles of initiative and can be two steps ahead. This is the first time they are having an EA and they are looking for this person to be a real right hand and gatekeeper, freeing them up to focus on other areas of the business.
They have said if you prove you are capable there is no reason as to why you can't get involved in other aspects of the business. For example dealing with the critical path, PR, marketing, clients, HR, office management. They definitely want someone who has strong communication skills because you will be dealing with clients and helping write content. A degree is not paramount but desirable.
They want someone highly personable who is good at relationship management. For example thinking about gifts for important people within the industry.
You will definitely have involvement in special projects.
- Salary £30K - £40K depending upon experience
- Benefits: 25 days holiday; closed between Christmas and NY; pension; health; bonus + 65% off the brand
- Hours: 10:00 - 18:00 - they said some flexibility is required on this and they are an adult working environment
- Location: East London
- Start date: ASAP
- Attributes: confident, outgoing, personable, hardworking, intuitive, extrovert, attention to detail, strong communication skills
- Diary management
- Client liaison
- Writing press releases
- Assistance in managing the critical path
- Some private work
- Reservations and RSVP's
- Special projects
RMS Recruitment is a boutique Recruitment firm specialising in EA and Secretarial recruitment in London. We have lots of fantastic roles on at the moment so please don't hesitate to apply!