Fantastic EA to CEO opportunity, supporting Group CEO of luxury design company, starting immediately in Mayfair. £30-36k DOE
Fantastic EA to CEO opportunity to support Group CEO of luxury scent and Design company.
- You MUST be available to start immediately, or have a very short notice period.
- The role will include support to Group CEO, oversee office management of the Group headquarters in Mayfair and support the CEO and CFO by managing the group's personnel and IT policies, processes and providers.
- This EA to CEO role offers opportunity take a lead role alongside the Group CEO in developing and executing an employer branding strategy designed to recruit and retain top talent across the organisation globally.
You must be creative and enjoy working within a smaller, entrepreneurial environment that reflects the value of a high-luxury brand entering a period of change and high growth.
The ideal EA to CEO individual will:
- Have a minimum of two years experience as an EA (preferably EA to CEO)
- Reflect the company's image
- Have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations
- Be able to work under pressure at times
- Handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
EA to CEO Duties include:
- Managing an active diary of appointments; completing expense reports; arranging detailed travel plans, visas, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents
- Prioritise and follow up on incoming issues, concerns and requests addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Work with CEO and wider team to support on ad hoc projects, improve company policies and procedures including onbaording and office IT.
- Work with CEO to develop and implement a programme of employer branding activities and tools to support staff across the group (offices, field and factory) and help recruitment, induct, motivate, engage and retain top talent
- Organise company events and head up social activities
This position also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects as required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and growing international luxury company at an exciting time. At least two to three years relevant prior experience in similar roles and industries required. Salary £30-36K, depending on experience.
RMS Recruitment has been recruiting in central London for nearly 20 years. We work with a range of industries from luxury fashion brands to financial services firms and recruit for secretarial and administrative positions. If you are looking for a new role or are looking to recruit within your own company please do feel free to get in touch!