PA to Principal of a premium brand - an incredible opportunity for a Private PA to join a prestigious brand. £50-60k DOE
**This role is highly confidential so even upon CV submission certain client details will not be shared**
Job Title: Private PA
Location: Based 5 days in London office
- To ensure all work, personal, family (including weekend commitments) and home team staff diary commitments are managed effectively and always kept up to date. To ensure the diary does not become too over-loaded and meetings are carefully and logistically planned throughout the week at appropriate places and times to minimise travel.
- To co-ordinate with the home team (including the Nanny, driver etc to ensure all family commitments, collection times and family events are diarised).
- To act as a Gatekeeper, ensuring the Principal's time is effectivity prioritised by having a clear understanding of why meetings are scheduled and ensure any/all prior information is supplied (with good time to prepare) in advance.
- To reply and draft correspondence on behalf of the Principal. To always make sure a holding reply is sent.
- To pre book all personal appointments for the Principal
- Organisation of private events.
- Booking of family holidays and travel.
- Booking of business travel: visas, flights, accomodation, itineries, transfers
- Household management
- Family liaison
PA skills/experience required:
- Excellent organisational and verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate needs before they arise and to intercept any issues quickly
- A real understanding of how to manage a Principal's busy and complex schedule with an intense level of both business and personal commitments
- The ability to always think proactively and plan well ahead, minimising impact on the Principal
- The ability to develop and maintain great working relationships with all levels on behalf of the Principal
- To understand the sensitivity of a high profile support role and to maintain absolute confidentiality at all times.
- The ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Confident and able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision and to be extremely thorough when preparing information
- Advanced computer literacy
RMS is a boutique firm dedicated to PA and administrative recruitment. Our longstanding client partnerships and candidate relationships are testament to our thoughtful and dedicated approach, meeting every client and candidate in person and making lasting placements. Send us your CV today!