We have a lovely PA / Office Manager role in a fast-paced and rewarding Events start up, based in South West London. Up to £34k DOE!
PA / Office Manager Role Overview
We are looking for a switched-on, proactive PA / Office Manager to help our client with the us with the smooth running of the office, supporting the Managing Director & Founder and the team of event professionals. You will
need to have a can-do attitude with no task being too big or small.
PA / Office Manager details:
- Salary: £30-34K depending on experience
- Hours: 9am-5.30pm
- Based in South West London in a gorgeous modern office
- Competitive benefits
PA / Office Manager Responsibilities:
● Personal Assistant duties - Managing the MD's ever-changing diary and inbox, scheduling meetings, booking travel,
booking accommodation, printing/dealing with confidential documents
● Organising quarterly team building events, staff parties
● Assist with contracts/renewals for the office - Broadband & Internet, Company Insurance, IT
Monthly Support, G-suite, Office 365, Procim
● Staff Welfare - prepare documents such as reviews/career development and training,
contracts full time and freelancers, liaise with consultants, research new laws/legislation, new
starters, record holidays & sickness
● Recruitment - arrange interviews, references, offer letter, feedback.
● Office Manager duties - responsible for keeping the office running smoothly with regular
admin tasks such as restocking of stationery, general enquiries, office birthdays, maintaining
the office diary and office maintenance.
● Accounts Support - raise invoices and quotes. (Experience preferable here but not essential)
● Procim - Timesheet, adding in expenses and allocating to a budget
● Ad hoc event support
● Process office payments
● Xero - various admin duties
Required Experience, Skills & Attitude:
● At least 3 years of experience as a PA / Office Manager
● Accounts support experience preferred but not essential
● Demonstrable experience with organisation, prioritisation and time management
● Hot on diary management
● Outstanding communication skills on the phone, in person and in writing
● Strong written and spoken English
● Must be driven to learn, work hard and adapt to fast-paced start-up culture
● Highly motivated and enthusiastic
● Ability to excel in a self-driven role
● Experience with Excel, Word and Powerpoint
● Knowledged of Google suite an advantage
● Team player
This is a lovely role for a hard working candidate, with a real can do attitude, no task being too big or small. If you believe you are the perfect candidate for this role, are interested and would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply with your CV today!
RMS Recruitment have been matching clients and candidates in the West End for nearly 20 years, working across a wide range of industries, ranging from financial firms to fashion houses. If you would like to find a new role, or hire for a new position, please don't hesiate to get in touch.