This well-established property company requires a well presented, efficient, hardworking receptionist and support person with a professional manner.
It is a fast paced environment, which means that the candidate must be able to think on their feet and cope under pressure.
We are looking for a hard-working, personable, switched on ireceptionis to carry out front of house duties, provide secretarial, clerical and administrative support to ensure the efficient running of the company.
Hours 9am - 6pm
Salary £24,000 + Pension + 20 days holiday
Location West End
- To represent the company at all times, performing front of house duties, such as meeting and greeting guests and dealing with any enquiries.
- Offering guests refreshments when they arrive and showing them into the Boardroom.
- Open all incoming mail, date stamp and scan it daily, distributing to the relevant persons.
- Answer all incoming calls and direct them accordingly, taking telephone messages when needed (logging time, person, company and message).
- Screen all calls to ensure that sales calls are identified and avoided.
- Deal with general telephone enquiries appropriately (these may be confidential and sometimes urgent). To ensure that all telephone, email and personal enquiries / callers are responded to promptly and courteously and that messages are recorded and passed on with minimum delay.
- Respond to any incoming emails, where appropriate.
- Book meetings.
- Word processing of letters, scanning documents, sending faxes and using the photocopier.
- Organise couriers when required.
- Ad hoc errands and administration as and when required.
- Set up the Boardroom for meetings and clear away afterwards.
- Collect any outgoing mail at the end of the day, which will then need franking and posting.
- Printing and organising of meeting documents.
- Organise/maintain current and archived files.
- Research property locations online.
- Print out maps and mark boundaries.
- Polite, courteous and well spoken. Must uphold a professional image at all times.
- 6 months to a year#s experience in a client-facing role
- Well organised with an ability to multitask and prioritise own workload.
- Calm manner with the ability to listen and follow instructions.
- Excellent grammar, IT and fast typing skills, 55wpm minimum.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Able to think on their feet.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work as a team but also use own initiative.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Able to take instructions and follow through to deliver.
- Quick learner.
- Some experience in a property company/property environment.
- Experience in Qube or other property software.
If you think you are suitable for this Receptionist job, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well-established recruitment agency based in London and specialising in administrative/secretarial roles. We have over 19 years' experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!