Team Assistant needed at friendly, collaborative and growing Finance Boutique in Wimbledon. Salary £25-30k DOE + great benefits!
The client is looking for a driven, confident and personable Team Assistant to join their tight knit and hardworking team. The firm has been very successful since its inception and employees are really well looked after and highly valued.
Hours: 9am - 6pm
· Free breakfast and lunch on a Friday
· Market competitive salary and discretionary bonus
· Free personal trainer team sessions 3x a week at midday
· Team offsites twice a year
Team Assistant Duties:
· Warmly greeting and welcoming all visitors
· Ensure that office looks tidy and presentable
· Provide the main point of contact for incoming telephone calls
· Onboarding of new starters where needed
· Liaisewith external I.T. support
· Ordering company stationary
· Manage office supplier contracts
· Help planning events / client gifts / organising catering for Friday lunches
· General administrative duties including filing, dealing with mail, research and proofreading as needed
· Assist the company FC with invoicing and expenses
· Ad-hoc booking of internal & external meetings for the team
· Travel arrangements for the team
This is a wonderful boutique company with a non-hierarchical structure and they have doubled their employee base to 14 in the last 6 months, so it is an exciting time to join. Personality fit is very important as they are a small team and there is huge scope to get involved in different areas of the business.
This Team Assistant role is based on reception so it is important that you are happy to work independently.
The ideal candidate will have some previous administrative experience and will be professional, friendly, proactive, willing and well presented.
If you are interested in this Team Assistant role please send your CV through to RMS Recruitment and we will get back to you as soon as possible if we can help.