Fantastic PA role at successful Music client in central London, up to £30k!
This privately-owned international music publishing and digital music group, are looking to recruit a PA to support five Directors.
Salary: up to £30k DOE
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
The role consists of:
- extensive diary and inbox management
- arranging international travel and accommodation
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- organising meetings
- circulating agendas and minutes
- managing expenses
- as well as other ad-hoc duties including personal admin for the Chairman
This role requires a graduate PA who will have previous PA experience, preferably within the media sector. We are seeking candidates who have exceptional communications skills and are able to work under their own initiative. The right candidate will need to be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
If you feel this fantastic PA role would be a good fit for you, please do get in touch!
RMS Recruitment has been recruiting in central London for over 19 years. We work with a range of industries from luxury fashion brands to financial services firms and recruit for secretarial/administrative positions. If you are looking for a new role or are looking to recruit within your own company please get in touch!