Friendly and experienced Showroom Manager needed for luxury furniture company based in South West London. Salary £30k DOE + commission.
This is a full time position and a newly created Showroom Manager role, working in a small team of 3 people (including a Director and a freelance Marketing Consultant) for a well-established, international brand which is growing at an exciting pace.
This Showroom Manager role will suit a proactive, experienced and driven candidate with a sunny disposition and good initiative. The ideal candidate will have sales experience within the luxury/interiors industry, with an aim to establish and build a strong database of potential clients - both trade and retail.
As the principal showroom contact, this is a client facing role which demands a polished, organised and efficient individual.
Showroom Manager key requirements:
- Passion for sales and customer service
- Articulate with the ability to read a situation and strike the right tone with customers
- Friendly and warm personality
- Sales experience, preferably within the luxury/interiors industry
- Confidence in answering client calls and e-mails on a daily basis
- Previous showroom experience desirable
- Quick learner and happy to work full time in a showroom environment
Showroom Manager Package:
- £30k (depending on experience) + commission
- Company pension
- 9:30am - 5:30pm
If you have the desired experience for this Showroom Manager role please send your CV to RMS Recruitment and we will get back to you as soon as possible.