I have a great new Admin Assistant role with one of our creative consultancy clients based in Southwark. £23-25k + Benefits and career progression.
The Admin Assistant reports directly in to the Team Leader and is a key role within the business. As a Admin Assistant, you will be focused on the flawless delivery and accuracy of the company's reports and analysing new trends. This is an internally focused role situated in the Reports and Insights team, working closely with a diverse range of teams in the business.
Thereare currently 5 other admin assistants in the business and it is a great time to join this buzzy and growing company.
· Salary up to £25,000 dependent on experience
· 20 days holiday, plus 1 day for each year worked up to 25
· Close offices between Xmas and New Year - so a few more days added then
· Hours 9.30-6pm
· Annual pay review
· They pay half towards GymBox
· Bonus scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· Life insurance
· Bring your dog to work (3 days a week max)
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Extremely organised and diligent
- Process and deadline driven
- Organised and flexible. Able to adapt and manage change
- Good team player, willing to get stuck in and help out
- Good time management skills
- Good communicator
- An interest in insights and analysing trends would be advantageous
- Previous experience in data collection would be advantageous
The hardest skill in secretarial recruitment is finding the right "fit" between PA and boss. RMS concentrates on matching the chemistry between people. To do this we need to know our candidates and our clients on a different level. We provide secretarial and support staff from graduates to senior level PAs across all industry sectors on a permanent, contract and temporary basis within central and greater London.