One of our successful Private Equity clients in Mayfair is looking for a senior level PA to support 3 MDs and a wider dynamic team - up to £48k + attractive benefits!
Hours: 8.30am - 6.00pm
Start date: ASAP: this is a temp-to-perm opportunity
PA BENEFITS PACKAGE:
· Free lunch and breakfast (amounting to roughly £4000 over a year
· Travel Insurance
· Private Medical Insurance Scheme
· Dental Plan
· Pension Plan
· Season Ticket Loan Scheme
· Life Scheme
· Income Protection Scheme
· Medical Benefits Abroad
· Childcare Vouchers Scheme
PA DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Extensive diary management with ever changing, busy schedules across multiple time zones.
- Arranging and preparing complicated travel itineraries, often for roadshows.
- Answer phones, greet guests, and perform other general administrative tasks for professionals as assigned.
- Schedule conference rooms for professionals, work with Corporate Services and IT to prepare meeting rooms for the team, including catering requirements, conference call, a/v set-up.
- Allocate expenses for professionals.
- Printing and binding of presentations as required.
- Compiling and collating weekly reports for the teams as required.
- Work in cooperation with the other Assistants to cover phones and provide full administrative cover when another Assistant is absent.
PA QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- At least 5 years' experience working in a similar environment
- Experience with Windows 10/Office 2016, particularly in Outlook and Excel is essential
- Excellent analytical ability is required in order to find solutions to various administrative problems, work on own initiative and prioritize work.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Work requires continual attention to detail, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Team oriented and collaborative attitude is a must.
You will be available immediately, a career PA with a professional services or tech background and good longevity on your CV. £44-48k DOE
Based on Maddox Street in the heart of Mayfair, RMS works with a number of prestigious West End financial services firms to place Receptionist, Office Managers, TAs, PAs and EAs, but we also work with creative and corporate clients across all of central London. Send us your CV today!