An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Junior PA to join the EA/PA team of an entrepreneurial, highly successful CEO who founded an award winning sustainable energy firm and has various other philanthropic / business projects on the go.
Great progression and career prospects for a bright graduate with 18 months plus TA / PA experience. This could really propel you forward on your career path, working alongside likeminded passionate and dynamic people.
You will be working in the CEO's office which is an excellent opportunity for a business focused PA who would like to gain further exposure to a founder led environment. You will be reporting into the CEO's Executive Assistant, and will be part responsible for the smooth running of the CEO's day to day professional and personal activities.
You will be a bright, polished, dynamic, self-motivated and efficient PA. You will also be an innovative and forward thinking individual who has a flexible and proactive approach to your work.
PA key duties:
- Assist in ensuring that the CEO's time is maximised and that his diary and office runs smoothly (professional and personal)
- Provide organisational and administrative support to the CEO, including management of travel
- Assist in planning and executing leadership events and conferences
- Assist in preparation of meeting materials
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation
- Carry out research projects
- Assist with any necessary additional support to the Executive Assistants and to the CEO
PA experience required:
- PA experience required:
- Degree educated
- Previous PA experience beneficial
- Experience working at board and CEO level is advantageous
PA key skills required:
- Ability to organise, prioritise workload and demonstrate adaptability
- Goal and deadline oriented
- Self-driven and motivated, with an ability to show initiative in all situations and the ability to take responsibility for actions
- Calm under pressure
- Confidentiality is a must - this role is party to highly sensitive information important in protecting our employees and our business
- IT literacy across a variety of tools, including GSuite
- Excellent literacy and reporting skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- The ability to challenge and see beyond current state - spot opportunity for process improvement and act upon these observations
- Be comfortable communicating with members of staff from all levels and areas of the business.
- Ability to drive would be advantageous
If this sounds like you, send us your PA CV today!
RMS is an established recruitment agency specialising in PA and administrative positions across all industries and experience levels. We take pride in listening carefully to clients and candidates alike in order to match requirements carefully and make lasting placements. If you are looking for a new PA role please contact us today.