Fantastic senior level EA to General Counsel role at Financial Services firm, based in the city! £52K + Bonus & Attractive Benefits.
- Manage the efficient and smooth running of all aspects of the General Counsel's office
- Act as the first point of contact for the General Counsel - gatekeeping, screening calls and emails, and ensuring urgent requests are dealt with in a prompt manner
- Provide effective diary management, arranging meetings/dinners as required and booking meeting rooms/venues
- Compose and prepare draft written correspondence for review by the General Counsel
- Process expenses and other ad-hoc administrative tasks in a timely manner
- Provide absence and annual leave cover for other EAs on the executive floor, and within the legal team as required
- Additional support to the group-wide Legal function when required.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience of working at EA/senior PA level to FTSE250 board member (or equivalent)
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Financial Services or Legal experience
- Familiarity with Apple Products
Education & Qualifications
- Educated to at least A-level standard or equivalent
- Degree-level education or equivalent
RMS is a boutique firm dedicated to PA and administrative recruitment. Our longstanding client partnerships and candidate relationships are testament to our thoughtful and dedicated approach, meeting every client and candidate in person and making lasting placements. Send us your CV today!