PA to Founder of a premium high street retailer - an incredible opportunity has arisen for a Private and Business PA to join a prestigious brand, working closely with an inspiring Founder. £55-60k DOE
Job Title: PA to Founder
Location: Based 5 days in London office; ad hoc days in the country household
PA Key Relationships:
- Founder & Spouse
- Founder's Home Housekeeper/ Nanny
- Founder's Estate Manager
- Founder's Driver
- Company CEO, Board of Directors and their PA/EAs
- To ensure all work, personal, family (including weekend commitments) and home team staff diary commitments are managed effectively and always kept up to date. To ensure the diary does not become too over-loaded and meetings are carefully and logistically planned throughout the week at appropriate places and times to minimise travel.
- To co-ordinate with the Founder's home team (including spouse's PA, the Nanny, driver and Head Girl (Horses) to ensure all family commitments, collection times and school events are diarised. To support the home team to manage and resolve any diary/collection clashes.
- To act as a Gatekeeper, ensuring the Founders time is effectivity prioritised by having a clear understanding of why meetings are scheduled and ensure any/all prior information is supplied (with good time to prepare) in advance.
- To monitor and collect competitor emails and social content on a weekly basis to share with the Founder.
- To proactively manage and filter all incoming mail/communications in order to ensure
appropriate action is taken efficiently. All emails must be properly followed up and answered promptly.
- To ensure regular catch ups are scheduled and held with the Founder to go through the inbox / diary demands / and that any relevant attachments are printed.
- To carefully prepare the end of day email highlighting any urgent correspondence together with any outstanding queries/questions or FYI's. Paying particular attention to gathering any important additional or supporting information that the Founder may need in order to make a final decision
- To reply and draft correspondence on behalf of the Founder. To always make sure a holding reply is sent.
- Undertake any project work that is required.
- To understand the breadth of the Founders role.
- To be aware of all competitors and feed through any relevant new information.
- To support the Founder with research projects.
- To pre book all personal appointments for the Founder including
- Co-ordinating with the Founder's home team, all requirements for any up and coming house guests, lunches, dinner parties or events taking place.
- To ensure bi-annual home team staff reviews are in the diary and the necessary paperwork prepared prior to reviews and that new reviews are filed accordingly.
- Organisation of private parties for the Founder to include managing guest lists, invitations, catering and staff requirements.
- Booking of family holidays and travel.
- Support with the management of all associated Christmas requirements & activities.
- Supporting the Founder on all aspects of her charitable commitments.
PA skills/experience required:
- Excellent organisational and verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate needs before they arise and to intercept any issues quickly
- A real understanding of how to manage a Founder's busy and complex schedule with an intense level of both business and personal commitments
- Ability to demonstrate a love and genuine interest in the brand.
- The ability to always think proactively and plan well ahead, minimising impact on the Founder
- The ability to develop and maintain great working relationships with all levels on behalf of the Founder.
- To understand the sensitivity of a high profile support role and to maintain absolute confidentiality at all times.
- The ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Confident and able to work on own initiative and with limited supervision and to be extremely thorough when preparing information
- Advanced computer literacy
PA Salary and Benefits: £55-60k DOE
- Up to 50% discount on product
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 with length of service
- Additional Annual Leave - opportunity to buy up to 5 days additional holiday per year.
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme.
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Season Ticket Loan
- Company Travel
RMS is a boutique firm dedicated to PA and administrative recruitment. Our longstanding client partnerships and candidate relationships are testament to our thoughtful and dedicated approach, meeting every client and candidate in person and making lasting placements. Send us your CV today!