Our growing private equity client in Mayfair is looking for a driven and confident Team PA to join their friendly and hardworking culture. Salary £35-44k DOE
The firm has been hugely successful since it's inception and they now have 80 people in the stunning new London office, as well as a smaller office in New York.
Fantastic Benefits: Generous discretionary bonus, private healthcare, critical illness cover, life cover, annual company offsite, state of the art onsite gym, team socials and events.
This is an exciting Team PA opportunity to work for a company where employees are highly valued and rewarded for their input and staff retention is high and constantly being improved.
You will be working alongside two other PA's who support a handful of partners and team members. It is therefore important that you work well in a team as well as independently.
Team PA Duties:
- Providing Personal Assistance and administrative support to assigned employees (approx. 11 people)
- Extensive diary and e-mail management
- Monitoring and screening incoming phone calls and transferring calls as required
- Ensuring availability of meeting rooms, conference calls and other events as required
- Co-ordination of internal and external meetings, conferences, calls, lunches, dinners etc.
- End to end travel booking (both international and domestic)
- Preparing and amending company presentations, including printing and binding
- Preparing internal and external correspondence
- Processing personal expense claims, company credit card statement reconciliations and invoices
- Maintaining confidential files and records
- Photocopying, scanning, filing and archiving
- Organising/assisting with company events as and when required
- Strong and proactive communication within the PA Team and wider Office Team ensuring seamless logistics
- Ad-hoc errands/projects as required
Team PA profile:
- Previous Personal Assistant experience within a financial services or corporate environment
- Ability to interact confidently at all levels
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience of multi-tasking and managing ever changing priorities
- Proactive and consistent approach
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Outlook skills
- Proactive approach to problem solving
This is a great opportunity for a driven Team PA who is looking to grasp a meaty opportunity within a fast paced and growing finance company with a fantastic culture.