Our Luxury Goods client is seeking an experienced, immaculately presented and loyal Office Manager to manage the showroom in Mayfair. £28-32k DOE
*Please note that the client is looking for candidates with minimum 3+ years in previous positions, although they are very open to industry background.*
This Office Manager role has been newly created and will be based front of house in the exquisite and polished showroom. The rest of the team are based in the office behind front of house and you will be part of a tight knit and friendly culture.
The role will have two main areas of responsibility as Office Manager; interacting with visiting customers and being first point of contact for incoming telephone enquiries. As part of a small team of seven people you will be expected to "muck in" to cover other roles, and there is scope for the role to develop and grow as the company expands.
- Meeting, greeting all visiting customers, discussing their requirements, guiding them as to the appropriate products, pricing etc, with full support from other team members where appropriate
- Running the safe deposit box business, setting up new accounts, looking after visiting clients
- Initial answering of all incoming calls and handling them as appropriate, liaising with other team members
- Assisting with occassional evening events, organising trips to the bank and post office
- Sunny disposition - happy to deal professionally, engagingly and accurately with customers of all kinds
- Keen to learn about the industry, and grow in confidence talking to customers
- Numeracy - reasonable competence and confidence with numbers; calculus not required, but arithmetic and percentages are!
Development as part of a growing business you will have the opportunity to take on new responsibilities as your knowledge and confidence develops.
Hours - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, and the occasional evening event
If you are interested in this Office Manager role and have the required experience then please get in touch! RMS Recruitment have over 19 years' experience in the PA/secretarial industry.