Lovely EA to C-suite role supporting great bosses within the fashion industry. Salary circa. £50K + great benefits!
EA Job Description
Role: EA to three senior Directors
Salary: £45K - £50K
Benefits: 23 days holiday on entry; travel loan or car allowance; pension; discretionary bonus; Subsidised café; gym; beauticians; yoga; staff shop; free car park; discounts on the brand; Summer and pay day Fridays (end at 3.30pm)
Hours: 09:30 - 17:30 - these are not really required to work over
Start date: ideally ASAP and would consider a temp to perm option but happy to wait a notice for the right candidate
Taking on a challenging position where no two days will be the same and you will always need to be one step ahead. Proactively managing schedules, coordinating agendas, ensuring clashes are resolved, and troubleshooting where needed. Email management as well as internal/ external meeting management and coordinating travel is key and as well as billing processing and invoice management.
Fast paced role that requires an agile approach to supporting the Directors.
Perfect for someone who is incredibly switched on and articulate, with impeccable communication skills. A person who provides a high-quality of work, with a proactive attitude.
Skills & Experience
- PA experience supporting C-suite individuals with extensive diary and international travel arrangements
- Excellent organisational and communicational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility with working hours
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent proof reading and typing skills
- Experience of invoicing systems would be beneficial
- Knowledge of AML is highly advantageous
- Prior board support required
- A minimum of five years' EA support
- Graduate or equivalent preferred
RMS Recruitment specialise in providing admin support at all levels to corporate and creative clients across London. Please apply if this role is something you would like to hear more about.