Meaty Team Assistant role within a sociable, buzzy and award winning Financial Services Exec Search Firm based in the City. Paying up to £30k DOE! The role will be supporting a Managing Director and their team. They are looking for a warm and friendly team player to join their fantastic team of PA's.
The role will be supporting senior consultants and their associates (whose role it is to support the consultants with their research). All of their teams are global and work closely with their practices in the company's global offices, so there will be interaction with these overseas offices. The Coordinator's role is to support the team(s) with all their administrative needs. So a strong background in administrative roles would be ideal, but not essential.
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Excellent IT Skills, including experience with; MS Office Word; Excel; PowerPoint; Outlook and Database (preferably recruitment based), Typing - accurate touch typing skills (60WPM+)
- You will be proactive, adaptable, flexible and display a willing approach, you will also take pride in consistently achieving the highest standard regardless of task
- Bright, articulate (oral & written) and well presented
- Well organised with a calm, unflappable temperament
- Excellent attention to detail
- First rate organisational skills
- Team player - who is able to lead by example
- Strong Administrative background, preferably gained within a financial or exec search background.
- Discretionary bonus
- Health insurance (you pay 30% they pay rest)
- Death in service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel loan
- 25 days hols
- Childcare vouchers
Start date: ASAP
Office Hours: 8.30am to 6.00pm