Household Manager/Private PA role available supporting a highly private and confidential HNWI based in London. Salary is £30-50k dependent on experience.
This is a newly created role which will be suited to a highly organised, efficient and adaptable candidate to support a British HNWI and manage the family's properties and household staff.
The role will be predominantly based from the principal's household in Central London, but there will be a requirement for the Household Manager/Private PA to drive to their household in the countryside once a month.
Duties included (but not limited to):
- Scheduling household maintenance
- Running household errands
- Managing and overseeing housekeeping staff - ensuring daily, weekly & monthly jobs are completed
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Household provisioning
- Maintaining calendar
- Running personal errands
- Household and organisational projects
- Personal Assistant duties to HNWI
- Filing, emailing, bookkeeping
- Wardrobe inventories & cataloguing
- Organising events and executing them
- Managing diaries & organising meetings/appointments
- Communicating with Heads of Department at multiple properties worldwide
- At least 6 months' experience in a similar HNWI-facing or household manager/private PA role
- Household management experience is highly preferable but not a prerequisite
- Clean driver's license
- Discretion and confidentiality is paramount
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to use initiative and adapt where necessary
- Confident and switched-on
- Well-presented and polite
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the desired skills and experience for this Household Manager/Private PA role please get in touch with RMS Recruitment with your CV.