Fab and busy Private PA (with business) role to a HNW couple, to start immediately, up to £50k DOE
I have just started working on a lovely new Private PA role supporting a HNW couple - mostly supporting them in a private capacity, but with some elements of working in their personal start-up businesses.
They are recently married with a baby, looking for someone versatile, adaptable and calm who can ensure the smooth running of their lives. It's a really lovely role for the right Private PA candidate!
The business is a financial services start up, who invest in media and film, in an office of around 8 people.
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 depending on experience
Hours: 9:30-6 - you very rarely work outside of these
Location: Based from the office in the West End and also their home in West London
Private PA Requirements:
- MUST be available immediately or with a very short notice period
- Direct experience in a similar role (preferably managing a household including staff)
- Able to drive with a clean licence (no car required)
- Comfortable with dogs and children/babies
- Can do attitude - a real 360 role
- Discretion is key
- Able to use initiative, think on your feet and adapt where necessary
- Overview and management of staff for London residence country estate through the live-in house keepers
- Manage and liaise with contractors for any issues arising in either residence
- Organise and book tickets for events and functions
- Assisting with travel/holiday planning, including booking flights and hotels, creating finalised itineraries and ensuring that the trip goes smoothly from start to finish
- Private office HR duties and assisting with household staff recruitment and management
- General admin including management of insurance, invoicing and payments queries
- Assisting with a large renovation project, including dealing with contractors, architects, designers etc
- Diary management
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Diary support
- Travel arrangements including flights and itineraries
- Main contact for admin duties including post
- Correspondence of documents, letters and filing
- Office sourcing/relocation/move
If you are interested in this Private PA role and would like to be put forward for it, please don't hesitate to apply!
RMS Recruitment has been recruiting for roles in London for over 20 years. We work with a broad range of industries from luxury fashion brands to financial services firms and recruit for all administrative positions. If you are looking for a new role or are looking to recruit within your own company please do get in touch!