I am working on a great Receptionist role for one of our lovely property clients based in Mayfair.
They need to reflect the brand the moment a client walks through the door or they speak to them on the telephone.
Working Hours: Full time - 08.00 - 17.30
Benefits: Discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday
Reporting to: Office Manager
To deliver friendly, efficient client service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our guests. Attend to visitors and deal with enquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information both internally and externally.
To assist various members of the team and to ensure the smooth running of their day to day work diaries and business travel.
· Answer incoming telephone calls
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Manage conference and meeting room bookings
- Co-ordinate meetings and organise catering when necessary
- Tidy and maintain the reception area and meeting rooms
- Make refreshments for all meetings and guests
- Arrange couriers when needed
- Order stationery for the office
- Ensure binding area is clear, tidy and well stocked
- Oversee and organise the archiving
- General office administrative duties to help the Pas
- Customer service orientated
- Information management
- Organising and planning
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Eager to learn
- A team player