Finance Assistant required at boutique, highly successful Executive Search firm with a global reach. We're looking for a diligent, process driven candidate with accounts experience to join this friendly team.
Up to £27k great benefits package and office culture!
JOB DESCRIPTION: Finance Assistant £27k + great benefits
Main purpose: To provide finance support to the Corporate Services Manager.
Occasional ad hoc admin duties to support the admin team.
Contract type: Permanent
Salary and bonus: Up to £27K p.a. dependent on experience. Discretionary annual bonus (individual performance and business performance related).
Benefits: 25 days holiday, 50% gym membership subsidy; interest-free annual travel card loan; private medical insurance; PHI (income protection); free lunch every Wednesday, complimentary drinks on Fridays after work.
Hours: 0830 - 1800 Monday to Thursday
0830 - 1730 Friday
Finance Assistant Summary:
- You will be a valued and important member of the admin team, working closely with the Corporate Services Manager to assist her in providing first class financial reporting to the business and its stakeholders, many of whom work in the main office.
- You will maintain discretion and diplomacy at all times, as a lot of your work will involve confidential numbers.
- You will be a much-needed additional pair of hands as the business expands.
- Your time management will be precise, as you will need to ensure you are flexible enough to deal with immediate requests for information, while at the same time being able to deliver timely monthly data, in line with the accountants monthly management account deadlines.
- You are the kind of person that loves detail and accuracy and takes pride in their work, as well as having a proactive eye and spotting potential issues before they arise.
Finance Assistant Key responsibilities:
- Day to day purchase and sales entry using Sage and across multiple reports on Excel and our new database Invenias. Compilation of candidate expenses for recharge invoices to clients, executed with meticulous attention to detail. Supplier account management, monthly EC sales submissions, staff and credit card expenses entry (and monitoring of expenditure).
- New vendor set-up (client-led paperwork).
Skills and experience:
- We are looking for someone who enjoys the corporate office environment, who is well presented and punctual.
- A flexible, unflappable attitude is key, as your day will not always follow a routine. This role would suit someone who is self-reliant, but not afraid or too proud to ask for help or training, as well as someone who is prepared to be an active part of our friendly team.
- Someone who is confident but with a diligent, gentle nature would be ideal.
- Great communication skills, both in person and over the phone and email are essential.
- This role is as much about the attitude you have both to your work and the needs of the business, as ticking all the boxes in terms of experience. You will have room to grow and learn new skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Accurate maths skills with proven qualifications
- Good, accurate typing speed
- Familiarity with MS Office O365 especially Excel/Word/Outlook
- Previous employment in a finance role
- Sage experience
RMS is an established PA and admin support staff agency working with a broad mix of industries across Central London. We'd love to help you with your search, send us your CV today!