PA to Chief Operating Officer, Finance Director, Head of Human Resources and Head of Business Support
This high profile property investment management firm are seeking a new experienced PA from a professional services or property background. Based within beautiful London offices, the global firm are highly successful, and they boost great staff longevity rates.
There are three main parts to the PA role:
- i). PA to Chief Operating Officer, Finance Director and Head of Business Support:
Support to manage and prioritise schedules and resources effectively, as well as assisting in any ad hoc duties and projects.
- ii). Support to Head of Human Resources:
All aspects of HR, including (but not limited to) maintaining all relevant systems and processes. Ensuring data and information is delivered in a consistently accurate and timely manner; supporting Head of HR with recruitment, induction of new starters (such as preparing contracts of employment and new starter documents), transfers, amendments, leaver exit processes, staff training and any HR related administration.
- iii). PA support to the wider business:
To provide cover during absence and periods of peak workload and Board Paper preparation.
PA working hours are from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch break. Additional hours may be required as necessary.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills Required:
- HR or legal background.
- EA/PA skills, working for senior executive(s), high attention to detail and meeting of deadlines.
- Ability to remain professional and calm in complex, high transaction intensive organisations with multiple and diverse international stakeholders.
- Degree level education would be desirable.
- Good working knowledge of HR Employment Law and contracts of employment.
- Discretion, tact, judgement and confidentiality.
- Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook skills.
- Ability to multi task, determine priorities and manage a heavy workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience of drafting professional correspondence on behalf of others.
- Ability to gain the trust and confidence of others quickly and easily.
- Working use of accounting financial software (Trace or Bluebox preferred), and general office accounting skills including budget administration and accounts reconciliation.
- Experience of ISO 9001 - Quality management processes and OSHAS 18001 - Health and Safety accreditation preferred.
PA Person Specification:
- Self-motivated, accustomed to using own initiative and working with minimal supervision.
- Intelligent, articulate, with a positive, engaging outlook.
- A bright personality, sense of humour and good social skills.
- Team orientated, with a 'can-do' approach.
- Tenacious, takes personal accountability for completer / finisher responsibilities, but acknowledges that other agendas may affect these outcomes.
- Has well-developed personal values of integrity and confidentiality.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, capable of handling difficult or challenging situations in a professional and diplomatic manner.
PA Key Relationships/Stakeholders:
- All THE COMPANY'S management and staff.
- Other key contacts within the THE COMPANY'S portfolio and THE COMPANY'S contractors.
- External specialist HR advisors and specialist training providers.
RMS is a recruitment firm that specialises in PA and EA roles across all industries. We have 20 years' experience of providing a highly personalised service in order to find the right role for the right candidate. Please send us your CV today!