I have a great new Office Assistant role with one of our creative consultancy clients based in Southwark - £23K+ Benefits and career progression.
The Office Assistant reports directly in to the Team Leader and is a key role within the business. As Office Assistant, you will be focussed on flawless delivery, and responsible for the collection of data. This is an internally focussed role situated in the delivery team, working closely with a diverse range of teams in the business.
- Salary up to £23,000 dependent on experience
· 20 days holiday, plus 1 day for each year worked up to 25 days
· Close offices between Xmas and New Year
· Hours 9.30-6pm
· Annual pay review
· Money towards gym membership
· Bonus scheme
· Cycle to work scheme
· Life insurance
- Excellent attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Extremely organised and diligent
- Team player
- Process driven
- Organised and flexible. Able to adapt and manage change
- Good team player, willing to get stuck in and help out
- Good time management skills
- Good communicator
- Deadline driven
- An interest in market research and the best way to collect data
- Previous experience in data collection would be advantageous
The hardest skill in secretarial recruitment is finding the right "fit" between PA and boss. RMS concentrates on matching the chemistry between people. To do this we need to know our candidates and our clients on a different level. We provide secretarial and support staff from graduates to senior level PAs across all industry sectors on a permanent, contract and temporary basis within central and greater London.