Lovely private family office in Mayfair is seeking an experienced and adaptable Executive Assistant & Office Manager to join their tight knit and hardworking team. Salary £30-45K DOE
Fluent German considered a bonus but not essential.
Hours: 9am - 6pm
Benefits: Annual discretionary bonus, health cover, competitive pension, 25 days holiday.
The family office represents a German family and they currently have a team of 4 people in the London office, expected to grow to 6 by the end of the year.
Everyone in the team is friendly, bright and hardworking and staff are valued highly, with no micromanaging and great autonomy to make this EA & Office Manager role your own.
This is a new role and the client is seeking an experienced EA & Office Manager who will be capable of hitting the ground running in a busy, dynamic and autonomous role where no two days are the same.
Executive Assistant & Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage daily office operations including, receptionist duties, meeting room diaries, supervision of kitchen, inventory and supply maintenance; vendor contract negotiations and relationships; oversight of all external and internal event planning
- Executive Assistant to management team
- Maintain calendars and contacts
- HR: onboarding and departure of all employees, benefits enrolment, payroll enrolment, medical benefit renewal
- Arranging travel and managing expense items
- IT liaison for any office related issues
- Management of office budget and expenditure
- German speaking preferred, but not requirement
- Assist with compliance monitoring programme
- Potential for additional training and development in order to get involved in other aspects of the business
Executive Assistant & Office Manager Candidate Profile:
- Professional and calm
- Excellent PC skills
- Organisation and strong attention to detail
- Flexible & adaptable with good initiative
- Ability to carry out broad range of responsibilities efficiently
- Proactive rather than reactive
- Good communication skills - written and oral
This is a brilliant EA & Office Manager opportunity to work in a successful and growing office in a role that you can completely make your own and mould to how best you work.