Meaty Executive Assistant & Office Manager role for a lovely, close knit investment firm based in central London. This is a great client facing role which will also involve marketing and investor relations. Paying between £30K - £40K depending upon experience.
The company invests throughout the developed and emerging markets, and is looking for a person to take on a broad and dynamic role of EA & Office Manager. The successful candidate will report to the company's Finance Director and Chief Executive Officer.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity for the right person to be part of a growing investment management company led by four partners. It is essential that the candidate is a good 'fit' within the team, as the team has a long history of working together.
Due to the nature of the responsibilities, it is key that this candidate has complete integrity, high personal and professional standards, a wide range of experience, a good sense of humour, and is flexible and open minded with a 'can do' attitude. Compensation will be competitive and relative to the candidate. Standard company benefits will be provided. Start date would be June/July 2019.
EA & Office Manager Requirements:
- Degree level
- Strong communication and problem solving skills and general knowledge
- Comfort working with Microsoft Products - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Some Investment Bank/Hedge Fund experience would be an advantage but not required
EA & Office Manager Duties & Responsibilities:
Office management and broader Team support related:
- General day-to-day office/facilities maintenance, including liaising with landlord and service providers for company stationery, internet website, office cleaning etc. and IT liaison with outsourced IT provider. Gatekeeping and front of house management. Organise internal events e.g. Xmas party
- Supporting the partners and the team with company admin and personal partner admin. Organise team travel itineraries, as well as travel details. Manage partner diaries and meetings.
Investor relations related:
- Assisting in the maintenance of investor database, distributing investor communications and communicating with investors and potential investors.
- Assist the Finance Director in the processing of expenses and invoices
- Compliance and corporate governance duties.
If you are interested in this EA & Office Manager role please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well-established recruitment agency based in London and specialising in administrative/secretarial roles. We have over 18 years' experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!