I am currently recruiting for an EA role supporting a Partner who heads up the CFO function at a friendly boutique executive search firm in Mayfair. We have worked with this Partner and placed several of his PA's over the years, all of whom he has had a good working relationship with because he is friendly, approachable, understanding and has a good sense of humour. He is a very reasonable boss who will definitely support the successful EA.
This role will be primarily supporting him but then also support for one other - about 70/30.
They are ideally looking for someone who has executive search experience because then this person will understand how it works and the level of attention to detail required. No document goes out without being checked by two different people, which gives you some idea of the quality of work the company produce.
The company are made up of around thirty people with two other PA's and a receptionist. They are a nice bunch who all get on well.
This is a great role with autonomy and is largely client facing.
Salary: circa £35K
Benefits: 28 days holiday + birthday + bank holidays; bonus 20%; pension and medical
Hours: 09:00 - 17:30
Start date: ideally ASAP but happy to look at notice periods
- Inbox management - respond as if you were your boss
- Project management of assignments
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients and forming good relationships with their EA's
- Document production - CV's, presentations and shortlists
- Database management
- Liaison with live candidates
- Professionalism is the number one requirement because they are a slick company
- Need to be articulate with good grammar and attention to detail because of the level of client interaction
- Confident and proactive because the Partner you are EA to do a lot of business development. They are looking for someone who is good at forming good relationships with other EA's
- Ideally a degree
If you are interested in this role then please apply.
RMS Recruitment are a boutique recruitment firm specialising in EA and secretarial recruitment in London.