Consultant required at highly successful boutique executive search firm in central London. Salary £40,000-50,000 per annum + OTE (scope to earn £100k annually). Great benefits and career progression opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity for a top consultant / project manager / client account manager within any professional services environment to make an exciting step forward in their career and become Senior Consultant looking after key client accounts.
As Consultant you will be fully trained by a Director internally on industry knowledge: this Director will mentor you closely and give you the tools necessary to double your base salary in on target earnings.
The role of Consultant is key to overseeing the delivery of existing business and developing new business. There is a medium term aim of building out your own practice area.
A key function of the role of a Consultant is to provide delivery support to the Practice Director.
* Work with the Associates where necessary to approach candidates and create longlists and shortlists.
* Attending interviews, overseeing candidate write ups and appraisal processing post interview
Work with and support the Director to assist in the preparation of pitches and presentations including attending client briefings and long list presentation meetings with Directors.
Carry out your own business development activity, including research, calls, meetings and events with prospective clients.
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Have exceptional interpersonal skills and be able to gain the trust and respect of colleagues
* Possess maturity beyond their years
* Be resilient and persuasive
* Be a strong team player
* Have a high level of initiative and an ability to work without close supervision
* Have the desire to learn quickly about business news, industry developments and detailed information about specific companies and / or industry sectors.
* Display problem solving and analytical skills
* Having the tenacity to complete projects and work to deadlines
* Can handle multiple tasks
* Possessing a good pace of work
Are you in a professional services role with extensive client exposure, working daily with C-Suite / MD level external and internal contacts?
Do you have the gravitas and professionalism as well as the relationship management experience to handle senior client contacts?
Are you proficient at juggling various projects at once, with a demonstrable track record of delivering results in accordance with deadlines?
Are you driven, proactive and goal oriented?
If the answer to all of the above is yes, this could be a really exciting and lucrative career move for you! Apply for this Consultant role today.
This Executive Search firm is very well established with great staff retention rates and a longstanding, loyal client base. They are a very friendly, intelligent team with a great company culture that includes good benefits and regular away-days and office parties.
RMS is a boutique recruitment agency based in central London working with clients from all industries and on a variety of roles. Have a look at our website and current jobs list for more information and send us your CV today!