Our Private Equity client based in Mayfair is looking for a PA to work a one year maternity contract supporting a Director and team of 6 Investment Professionals - £45-50K + attractive benefits!
Hours: 8.30am - 6.00pm
Start date: Tuesday, 23rd April 2019 (for a 2 week handover)
PA Benefits package:
· Free lunch
· Travel Insurance
· Private Medical Insurance Scheme
· Dental Plan
· Pension Plan
· Season Ticket Loan Scheme
· Life Scheme
· Income Protection Scheme
· Medical Benefits Abroad
· Childcare Vouchers Scheme
PA DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Extensive diary management with ever changing, busy schedules.
- Arranging and preparing travel itineraries weekly.
- Answer phones, greet guests, and perform other general administrative tasks for professionals as assigned.
- Schedule conference rooms for professionals, work with Corporate Services and IT to prepare meeting rooms for the team, including catering requirements, conference call, a/v set-up.
- Allocate expenses for professionals.
- Book couriers as necessary.
- Printing and binding of presentations as required.
- Work in cooperation with the other Assistants to cover phones and provide full administrative cover when another Assistant is absent
PA QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- At least 5 years' experience working in a similar environment
- Experience with Windows 10/Office 2016 is advantageous
- Excellent analytical ability is required in order to find solutions to various administrative problems, and prioritize work.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Ability to work on own initiative to resolve issues.
- Work requires continual attention to detail, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Team oriented and collaborative attitude is a must.
We provide secretarial and support staff from graduates to senior level PAs across all industry sectors on a permanent, contract and temporary basis within central and greater London.