Meaty and diverse Office Manager role available at a tight knit and growing Finance Boutique in Mayfair, London. Salary £40-45k + fantastic benefits
Start: early May for a 2 week handover
Benefits: 25 days' holiday, health insurance, annual discretionary bonus, annual profit share scheme (10% of company profit split equally), company pension (4%)
Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm (degree of flexibility required)
This is a broad and busy Office Manager role within a welcoming, friendly and successful finance company of 21 people who really value their staff.
The client is seeking an experienced Office Manager who will be capable of hitting the ground running in a varied, dynamic and autonomous role where no two days are the same.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
* Helping to oversee and manage all Company Finances, including invoicing, payroll, pension payments and expenses
* Managing and reviewing all external suppliers including: IT, private healthcare, subscription services etc.
* Occassionally assisting the teams with monthly reporting to clients, co-ordinating the distribution of all marketing literature, producing itineraries, printing presentations and co-ordinating travel plans, group events and logistics.
* Organising company conferences (6-8 per year) including managing the venue, preparing the events website, documents and co-ordinating the invitation and attendee schedule.
* Production of the Management Committee monthly meeting pack.
* Helping to organise and co-ordinate team lunches, offsites and events.
* Keeping the website updated
* Assisting with the production of marketing materials for clients and investors
* Manage the office and ensure the office is kept tidy and organised, answer the phones, greet clients etc.
* Assist with HR processes; co-ordinating interviews, monthly and annual reviews, onboarding of new employees, maintaining the holiday schedule and any external training requirements.
Office Manager Profile:
- Solid Office Manager/Operations experience
- Some experience in the financial services/corporate environment
- Switched on self-starter
- Highly organised and proactive
- Mature, professional, well-presented
- Bold, ability to push back where needed and get ideas across
- All-rounder who loves helping and wearing many hats
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a successful and growing finance boutique in an Office Manager role that you can completely make your own and mould to how best you work, where hard work is recognised and praised. The company really nurture talent and they are growing so this is an exciting time to join!
If you have the required office management experience for this position please send your CV to RMS Recruitment, a boutique recruitment agency with 19 years' experience in PA/support positions based in the heart of Mayfair.