This successful Private Equity firm based in Mayfair, London is looking for a corporate EA to support a team of Investment Professionals £45-50K per annum. + free lunch & attractive benefits!
Hours: 8.30am - 6.00pm
Start date: ASAP
- Extensive diary management with ever changing, busy schedules across multiple time zones.
- Arranging and preparing travel.
- Answer phones, greet guests, and perform other general administrative tasks for professionals as assigned.
- Schedule conference rooms for professionals, work with Corporate Services and IT to prepare meeting rooms for the team, including catering requirements, conference call, a/v set-up.
- Allocate expenses for professionals.
- Printing and binding of presentations as required.
- Compiling and collating weekly reports for the teams as required.
- Ad hoc projects for the teams as required.
- Work in cooperation with the other Assistants.
EA qualifications/skills & knowledge requirements:
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- At least 2 years' experience working in a similar environment.
- Experience with Windows 10/Office 2016, particularly in Outlook and Excel is essential.
- Excellent analytical ability is required in order to find solutions to various administrative problems and prioritize work.
- Ability to work on own initiative to resolve issues.
- Team oriented and collaborative attitude is a must.
Someone who is bilingual in English / German would also be ideal but this isn't vital.
RMS is a secretarial Recruitment agency based in the heart of Mayfair, London! We would love to help with your job search!