Exciting PA role in Sports focused Company, based in the city of London, up to £35k!
We have an great opportunity for a dynamic, self-starting PA to join an established family business, supporting three Senior Executives, within the sport/tech sector. The family business has been operating over 60 years, however, the arm of the business which you will be focused on is entirely new and growing rapidly, hence this being a really exciting time to come on board and enhance your skillset!
Duties will include:
- Diary Management
- Complex multi-stop travel arrangement for executives and wider team
- Assisting with the office relocation & subsequent set-up of new office
- Office management duties
- Corresponding for and on behalf of the Executives
- Liaising with clients and other professionals
- Development of policies and procedures
- Ongoing ad-hoc project work
- Some personal PA support
- 3 years previous experience as an Personal Assistant or in a similar role, in a creative company/industry.
- Start-up experience and knowledge of implementing office policies and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information
- Excellent efficiency and organisational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritise work
- Friendly and professional demeanour
There may be opportunities to travel, and fantastic progression opportunities for the right candidate. A really great PA role!
If you think you are suitable for the job, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well-established recruitment agency based in London and specialising in administrative/secretarial roles. We have over 18 years' experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!