Varied and dynamic Team Assistant/Junior Researcher role at successful Executive Search firm in London. Salary £25-30k DOE. Remote start.
The client focus on the financial services industry and they have 4 offices internationally, with the majority based in the London team of 20 people. They have a lovely and friendly team who are dynamic, bright and hardworking. This is a newly created role as the company is growing.
The client is looking for a proactive, bright and driven 1st or 2nd jobber who is also bubbly, down to earth, and a quick learner. The role will suit someone who enjoys working in a fast paced and jovial environment. Strong Microsoft Office skills are very important as well as exceptional attention to detail. You will have a fabulous attitude, remain one step ahead at all times and always be willing to help.
Whilst a degree in not essential, high acedemic results in both GCSE's and A-level's are a required.
Benefits: 25 days holiday, BUPA healthcare and a discretionary annual bonus
The role of a Team Assistant/Junior Researcher consists of:
- Conducting research into clients as well as the wider market
- Sourcing new candidates through networking, research and headhunting
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in the market and researching potential job leads
- Formatting CVs
- Data entry and CRM management
- Diary management and scheduling of interviews
- General office administration
- To be able to work effectively independently as well as part of a small team on a variety of projects
- Strong research skills with a keen eye for detail
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly project driven with a strong desire to work with world leading consultancies and institutions
- A strong work ethic with the resilience to keep going when things do go as planned
If you have the required skills for this Team Assistant/Junior Researcher role and a keen interest in the Executive Search industry then please send us your CV today!