Our luxury interiors client based in London is looking for a PA and Studio Manager who will be responsible for providing PA support to the Senior team, along with overall administration for the studio, to enable the team members to work efficiently and within a positive environment.
This is a fast paced and constantly changing PA role suitable for someone who is used to working in a creative environment.
The role is paying up to £35,000 depending on experience and the client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible. The hours are 9.30am - 5.30pm and there are also great benefits!
SUPPORT TO FRONTLINE TEAM
- Provide administrative and diary support for the Senior Team - consisting of Senior Partners, Partners and Associates; including organising new business, suppliers, project meetings.
- Update team calendar for both Frontline and team use.
- Monitor team holidays to ensure no overlap.
- Manage event log - including updating with notes post events.
- Update and maintain CRM with team contacts.
- Ensure the team complete weekly timesheets.
- Ensure the team complete and submit monthly expenses.
- Co-ordinate internal and external conference video/calls
- Update minutes for internal meetings
- Liaise with the Travel Co-ordinator to arrange overseas & UK travel, transport and accommodation for the team.
- Ensure team passports & relevant visas are up to date, the info is logged and scanned copies are filed.
- Event management for team - including social events, away days and off-site events.
- Support the team with the preparation of presentations - both current projects and pitch/new business.
- Manage the iPad portfolio - updating team iPads with project presentations and photographs.
- Issue teams whereabouts to reception - and update the team calendar i.e. travel/meetings/holidays/sickness
- Liaise with IT for any technical support for team
- Stock take & order studio supplies via reception
- Liaise with office manager in regards to studio maintenance
- Ensure studios are tidy and correctly set up for internal or external meetings, providing refreshments as necessary.
- Attend PA/admin meetings and cover others holidays
RMS Recruitment is a boutique Recruitment Agency located in the heart of Mayfair. We recruit PA's, Administrative staff, Receptionists and general support staff. If you are looking for one of the above roles in London, please do get in touch.