This small but global consultancy is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Team Assistant to join their team based in Central London £30K+ Benefits!
As a Team Assistant, you will be based in the office supporting the core management team, as well as working closely with the office team ensuring everyone is aligned.
21 days holidays
Team Assistant Role
- The role will primarily focus on managing the Director's schedule and being the connection between the office team and Director, as well as offering key support to the office team.
- You will need to remain up-to-date with everything in the office and have a thorough overview of the status of ongoing projects.
- You will have extensive knowledge of the Director's itinerary and priorities and communicate these to the office.
- You will project manage work relating to Director with the office team
- You will ensure the office team are supported in delivering on deadlines.
The hardest skill in secretarial recruitment is finding the right "fit" between PA and boss. RMS concentrates on matching the chemistry between people.