Graduate Associate required at buzzy boutique executive search firm in central London. Salary £20,000-27,000 per annum. Great benefits and career progression opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity for a top graduate with a driven work ethic to make a positive step into a varied and people-focused career.
JOB DESCRIPTION: GRADUATE ASSOCIATE
The successful candidate will deliver an appropriate number of well matched, qualified and interested candidates for an assigned mandate, as directed by the leading Consultant. In partnership with the Consultant team, to complete a minimum of 10 searches per year.
Benefits: 25 days holiday, 50% gym membership subsidy; interest-free annual travel card loan; private medical insurance; PHI (income protection); free lunch every Wednesday, complimentary
drinks on Friday after work.
Bonus: Eligible for performance-based bonus at key billing stages
Graduate Associate Hours: 08:30 - 18:00 Monday to Thursday
08:30 - 17:30 Friday
Graduate Associate Key responsibilities:
- Accompany the consultants to client meetings and capture accurate notes in briefing sessions.
- Work with consultants to develop the assignment brief and project time lines.
- Utilize all research techniques to identify potential candidates including: successful cold call approaches, sourcing for referrals, internet research and use Linkedin.
- Methodically and systematically execute a search strategy as directed by the Consultant.
- Produce a comprehensive market map of appropriate sectors/companies, and from this develop a longlist of target candidates for each assignment.
- Draft lucid and meaningful weekly project updates for the client, and daily verbal updates to the consultant as appropriate. Show a proactive approach in voicing any challenges with the search.
- Pitch new roles to the candidate community with the aim of creating enough interest to convert to a first stage interview.
- Perform high quality first stage experience-based interviews against specific criteria agreed with the consultant, confirming whether they have the required skill set for the role.
- Uses electronic screening forms to capture first stage interview notes, which are delivered to consultant in a timely manner, ahead of a second screening.
- Competently use File Finder to record all search activity and update candidate/client information on an ongoing/consistent basis.
- Produce accurate and well written candidate reports/matrix's as appropriate.
- Manage multiple recruitment projects at any given time, ensuring delivery deadlines are met.
- Arrange candidate interviews.
- Share relevant industry information and potential business development opportunities with the consultant team.
- Develop strong working relationships with Consultants, peers and the admin team to promote and protect the strong team ethic throughout the company.
Graduate Associate Skills and experience: As this is an entry-level role, full training and support will be provided on the job.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Good, accurate typing speed
- Familiarity with MS Office (ideally O365) especially Excel/Powerpoint/Word/Outlook
- Ability to speak confidently and politely on the phone
- Previous exposure to a corporate environment
- Database administration experience
- Previous employment in an administrative role
This truly is a fantastic opportunity to be within a company that looks after their staff and values hard work. If you are interested in this Graduate Assosciate position please do apply with your CV today. RMS Recruitment is a boutique secretarial agency located in the heart of Mayfair. As a collective we have over 20 years experience within the Recruitment industry and pride ourselves on finding the "right match" between client and candidate!