We are currently recruiting for an ongoing PA temp booking supporting the Deputy CEO of a well-known and global Not for Profit in central London. This is a lovely collaborative team where you can be greatly involved in the mission of the organisation.
The client needs someone with PA experience supporting at a senior level who is used to working at a fast pace and can hit the ground running.
The hours for the role are 9am - 5pm with one hour for lunch and the booking is paying £15ph. The client needs someone to start on 18th February and work on an ongoing basis.
PA duties for the booking:
- Diary and inbox management
- Orgnanising extensive travel
- Preparing research and meeting packs
- Creating presentations
- Liaising with HNW and senior level individuals
The successful PA will have:
- Demonstrable PA experience
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Good time management
- PA expereince within Charity/Not for Profit desirable but not necessary
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain experience within a Not for Profit. Please don't hesitate to apply if you fit the criteria above!
RMS Recruitment is a PA and secretarial agency with over 20 years experience recruiting across both corporate and creative industries across London.