Receptionist & Office Coordinator for Top Global Property firm based in beautiful North London offices with a friendly team. £21-22k DOE plus great benefits!
As Receptionist, you will be part of a brilliant team working with luxury properties. The company culture is key so the team is looking for a Receptionist who is outgoing, confident, calm under pressure and who will be able to jump straight into the role.
The Receptionist Duties:
- Operating the switchboard & dealing with calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking out, giving out and ensuring return of sales keys
- Making teas and coffees for clients
- Booking boardrooms and showing clients to meetings
- Distributing incoming post
- Helping with invoices and statements
- Maintaining general tidiness of reception and stationery room
- Keeping reception brochures up to date
- Booking couriers and international couriers
- Taking responsibility and initiative for solving problems regarding reception issues where possible
- Keeping the property lists, magazines and newspapers up to date and tidy in reception
- Helping other departments with mail outs/photocopying etc
- Locking and opening up the office
- Assisting other departments with some aspects of advertising
- Ordering stationery
The ideal Receptionist candidate will:
- Have a smart appearance
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Be punctual and reliable
- Be responsible
- Be happy to muck in
- Previous Receptionist experience not required, but would be beneficial
This is a brilliant entry level Receptionist role where you can gain excellent experience within a lovely team. If you think you are suitable, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well-established recruitment agency based in London and specialising in administrative/secretarial roles. We have over 17 years' experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!