We are currently recruiting for a self-motivated, efficient and hardworking PA who can assist with the day to day of an Entrepreneur, one of whom owns/co-owns five different businesses. As the PA you will be liaising with this person on various tasks across all businesses and assist with financial administration, personal and HR tasks. The individual should be organised, pro-active, reliable and self-confident.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a professional, fast paced, financial environment and/or must have affinity with financial administration and services and have the confidence to pick up!
Hours: 9am - 6pm (rarely work outside of these hours)
Location: City office, Richmond home office and remotely (London)
Salary: Up to £50,000 DOE
Duration: 6 Months (potential to be extended)
- Must be "in the know" of everything that is going on within all the companies that he/she is involved in (five different companies). This includes taking on some of the responsibilities and working closely with the finance team for assistance where necessary. You will also work closely with people that work for various companies that he/she is involved in.
- Liaising with financial controller, accountants and financial institutions such as Companies House and HM Customs and Revenue;
- Liaising with banks, insurance companies and brokers to open new accounts and take out insurance policies;
- Managing invoices and payments to and from suppliers and clients; setting up expense reports;
- Raising invoices through accounting software and liaising on payment.
- Secretarial work: typing up notes; organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments; liaising with clients, suppliers, partners and other staff;
- Producing documents, letters, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- HR administration and support on payrolls, reference requests, contracts and holiday schemes;
- Personal services that include booking restaurants travel for the Entrepreneur and the family and other personal requirements.
- Private PA experience
- Worked within Finance or supported within Financial environment e.g. invoicing; expenses; liaising with accounts teams
- Be happy with working in the Richmond SW14 office
This will be an exciting 6 month period for the right candidate wanting a PA. So, if you are interested and have the required skillset please do apply! We will be able to tell you more once having you come in and register.