We are working on a new Office Assistant role based on the Executive floor of a Top London Hospitality Group, W1 based - £23-24 DOE.
This person must have excellent communication and presentation skills, be hardworking, interested in the company and what they do, able to take down notes quickly and accurately and remain calm under pressure. This person needs to be flexible on hours, pro-active, enthusiastic, hardworking, be able to prioritise, not get flustered easily and want to grow with the role and learn.
- Provide administration support to the Chairman, Group Executive Director and Head of Finance and Legal
- Ensuring the post is sent out on time every day and sort incoming post
- Organising transport and couriers as requested in a timely manner
- Booking meeting rooms and conference calls
- Ensure meeting rooms are always tidy and ready for the next meeting
- Filing, running errands and general administrative duties
- Teas and coffees for meetings
This as an amazing opportunity for a candidate to work closely alongside a senior company Director, where if the drive is there a wealth of experience can be gained. This is an interesting and exciting role within a company that will offer the opportunity to progress.