Fast growing Property Development company in Mayfair is looking for a driven and hard working Team Assistant with previous experience in the property industry. Salary £30-40k DOE + annual bonus
This role will be based in tight knit and family orientated office of 50 people. The environment is very fast paced, exciting and sociable and the client is looking for someone who is proactive, efficient under pressure and up for a challenge.
- Act as assistant to the Director of Planning and Land Manager - responding to emails on their behalf, flagging important emails, maintaining action lists, bookings etc.
- Make bookings for the deal team members (4 people) - meetings/calls/travel etc.
- Keep project plans and Deal Sheet up to date
- Create and track project budgets and report to finance
- Liaise with lawyers
- Liaise with the Head of Operations and keep track on progress of senior debt transactions
- Liaise with investors
- Help to gather and edit information for Credit Committee meetings
- Creation, management & tracking of project budgets and reporting to Finance
- Management & tracking of all business expenses for deal teams
- Be responsible for maintaining hard copy and soft copy folders for each deal
- Own the completion process, printing documents, getting signatures, scanning to lawyers and then couriering
Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum 5 years' experience within an office environment performing admin duties
- Minimum 3 years' property experience
- Excellent timekeeping and organisational skills
- To have a 'hands on approach' and willing to go the extra mile to succeed
- The ability to work within a team towards a common goal
- Advanced IT skills, including PowerPoint
- Ability to compile information and report efficiently to the team
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking for the next step in their property career, and to work within a busy and collaborative environmnet where there is great scope to learn.
If you have the required experience for this role please send your CV to RMS Recruitment, a boutique PA agency with over 19 years' experience in the industry.