Our global Hedge Fund client based in Mayfair is looking for an EA to cover a 4-6 month fixed term contract. The role is supporting a member of the Senior Management Team along with a few of the Investor Relations team.
The contract is starting in January 2019 and is paying up to £45,000 depending on experience. Working hours are 8.30am - 6pm. The client would like someone who would be able to commit to the full duration of the contract and who would have the flexibility to staying longer if the contract needed to be extended.
Position Description and Responsibilities
- Prepare meeting rooms, including setup of audio and video conferences, refreshments, etc..
- Schedule high-level, confidential meetings for team members.
- Answer and screen incoming calls appropriately.
- Manage a range of professional and personal relationships to prioritize communications and meetings.
- Coordinate professional travel arrangements for your managers/London office for general business travel and road shows (e.g., air, hotel, car service, directions). Verify all arrangements, ensuring "start to finish" coordination and coverage. Provide detailed itineraries when needed.
- Maintain and update personal and professional contacts in Outlook in a timely manner.
- Secure restaurant reservations and other entertainment events (e.g., theater tickets) for client needs (i.e., investor entertainment and business development purposes).
- Prepare expense and reimbursement reports for your manager.
- Manage ad-hoc projects as requested (e.g., coordinate dinner events, holiday card mailings, etc.).
- Assist the London Office Manager with day to day responsibilities of running the office (providing reception support via phone, greeting and seating guests, making coffee/tea for guests, and providing other ad-hoc assistance within the London office).
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Experience in an Executive Assistant role in financial services or other institutional service-oriented businesses (e.g., consulting), preferably supporting a marketing department or executive.
- Professional experience in assisting
Required Skills and Abilities
- Team player - able to pitch in help other EA's proactively and when requested.
- Highly detailed oriented.
- Proactive, can take vague instructions and run with them.
- 'Roll up their sleeves' attitude and pick up any tasks that need support.
- Service-oriented (good with clients, polished/formal demeanor).
- Comfortable in dynamic and, at times, high-pressure environments.
- Sensitive to confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment where you can hone your skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you fit the above criteria.
RMS Recruitment is a PA and secretarial agency with over 18 years experience recrutiing for both corporate and creative industries across London.