Fabulous, meaty Receptionist role at a Foreign Exchange dealers based in slick offices in Central London, paying £21-22K DOE.
In this position you will be working alongside 3 other Receptionists. This is a varied role with a busy switchboard, and they have a rotation system in place whereby each Receptionist heads up a different area each day. They have 10 meeting rooms which you will be responsible for booking and preparing, as well as providing refreshments for clients. Other duties will include:
- Greeting guests and announcing them appropriately to the host.
- Answer reception telephone calls using the touch point switchboard system with agreed SLA's and forward accordingly.
- Taking detailed messages to relay to staff
- Answering and sending professionally written emails.
- Ensure reception area is professional and manned at all times
- Carry out daily office inspection, reporting any issues and ensuring these are dealt with in a timely manner and to a satisfactory standard
- Manage and continuously monitor the meeting room calendars through outlook and CFOO's diary for client meetings.
- Ensure rooms are prepared for internal and external meetings
- Ensure IT equipment is working and assist staff with IT set up including VC and presentations.
- Organise refreshments including lunch and breakfast orders in advance.
- Ensure visitors have access to Wi-Fi
- Ensure external visitors are registered in passage point.
- Assist visitors and staff with any requests
- Manage building and office access pass system
- Manage deliveries including booking and signing for international and domestic couriers.
- Taking cheques to the bank everyday
- Manage petty cash
- Milk and newspaper deliveries distribution.
- Inbound and outbound post including franking and distributing post within the company
- Entering purchase orders and invoices into IPOS system
- Report maintenance issues within the company's agreed maintenance provider by following up until resolved.
- Distribute company email communications to the business.
- Archiving company documentation with external storage company
- Order stationary and consumables including meeting room essentials
- Liaise with cleaning company to maintain high standards.
- Printing and Binding important packs.
- Set up for internal and external functions.
- Any other office duties or ad hoc support to the office.
- Provide assistance to PAs
- Previous experience as Receptionist/Front of House
- Customer focused
- Able to multi-task and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Good attention to detail, accurate
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent on Word and Outlook.
- Basic PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Proven English and Maths skills (degree not necessary)
- Excellent presentation
- Personable and approachable
- Enthusiastic and cheerful - everyone needs to feel welcome
- Flexible at all times and able to adapt to change
- Sociable - the office has a creative feel to it
The ideal candidate will carry out reception duties to ensure company can operate effectively, efficiency and securely, maintaining the high standards of the company and the office. If you think you are suitable for the job, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a well-established recruitment agency based in London and specialising in administrative/secretarial roles. We have over 18 years' experience recruiting for both creative and corporate industries and would love to help with your search!