EA to Partners & COO
I have a brilliant senior opportunity working for a Financial Services firm who specialise in M&A: EA to Partners and COO £45-50k + bonus and competitive benefits!
This is a senior role within a small dedicated team. The role is full time support to three Partners and also for the Chief Operating Officer, who is part-time. (One partner resides in Australia and therefore the support for him will be reduced). The role will involve close interaction with the other members of the support team.
PA duties as listed below. The role requires exceptional interpersonal skills and a high level of communication skill with the ability to work with four very different personalities. It is a challenging but very rewarding role.
This role will be integral in supporting the partners in achieving the overall business' strategy and goals
Full Diary management
- Day to day movements, ensuring the partners have what they need when attending meetings i.e. papers and directions
- Booking Daily Travel - taxis, trains, internal flights, organising cars and routes where necessary
- Booking International Travel - flights, Hotels, all required travel documents and visas
- Management of weekly recurring meetings
- Outlook diary invitations
- Planning and organising meeting - taking minutes and notes where necessary
- Arranging new business meetings directly with New Prospects - ensuring any 'packs' are prepared and that partners and clients have directions to the venue - booking venues if not in house
- Liaising with clients to arrange project meetings
- Scheduling conference calls
- Restaurant bookings
- Ensuring that in all meetings clients and partners refreshment needs and catering are dealt with
- Planning, organising and managing events
- Typing documents and dictation
- Upward management of Partners/COO Day to Day movements and tasks - proactive NOT reactive - always looking ahead
- Preparing presentations
- Editing / creating documents (MSWord/PowerPoint/Excel)
- Binding documents for pitches / other meetings
- Inputting Business Cards / Managing Contacts
- Expenses - managing receipts and monthly inputting / checking against statements
- Occasional personal errands - booking health appointments etc.
- Inbox management - reading, monitoring, responding and drafting communications
- Answering calls and able to deal with matters professionally and efficiently
- Conducting research
- Projects as directed
PERSONAL ASSISTANT CRITERIA
Ideally educated to degree standard or equivalent vocational qualification/experience
Excellent IT skills
- Excel - Intermediate (formulas)
- Word - Advanced
- Power Point - Advanced
Ideally have a track record of undertaking a similar role in the past
PERSONAL ASSISTANT ATTRIBUTES
Able communicator both orally and written
Confidentiality as a norm
Calm under pressure
Able to think on your feet and be proactive
Able to deal with a crisis
Able to deal with shifting priorities - being flexible
Able to represent the partners in a professional manner
Confident yet approachable
Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
EA to Partners and COO £45-50k + bonus and competitive benefits - apply to RMS with your CV today!
At RMS we offer a bespoke service to ensure we make lasting PA / EA placements: we meet every client and candidate in person to ensure the right cultural fit as well as making a good experience match. We work with a mix of industries and specialise in PA / EA roles.