Great opportunity within a prestigious school - PA needed to support the Head Master, located in central London. £35-40k, 1 year contract!
Role: Personal Assistant to Master
Salary: £35,000-40,000 (dependent of London weighting)
Start: January 2019
Duration: 1 year (maternity contract)
Hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm (Monday - Friday)
9am -5pm during school holidays.
Up to 12 Saturday mornings 8.30am - 12pm per year during term-time. Time off in lieu for Saturday's worked will be given during school holidays.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Head Master in maintaining the smooth running and efficiency of his office by dealing with all administrative functions and anticipating and scheduling regular events and meetings
- Planning, organising and maintaining the Head Master's diary, arranging appointments and meetings, to ensure all key priorities are addressed in a timely manner
- Organising the day to day time management of the Head Master
- Organising the planning and administration of the Head Master's events
- Drafting notices, letters and other correspondence for the Head Master
- Minute taking at the weekly senior management meetings
- Liaising with members of the academic and support staff as appropriate
- In consultation with HR, preparing offer letters for new teaching staff and organising internal staff interviews
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent skills of organisation and planning with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to show initiative, working proactively and managing multiple tasks and deadlines
- Excellent literacy skills to prepare correspondence and reports and maintain records to a high standard
- Ability to approach confidential matters with discretion, sensitivity and diplomacy
- Ability to liaise confidentially with senior management, staff, parents and the wider community
25 days holiday (to be taken during the school holiday periods), contributory pension scheme, season ticket loan (post 6 month probation).
Interviews will be held ASAP.
If you feel you are right for the role and have the relevant PA experience to further your application, please do not hesitate to apply!
RMS is a small, boutique secretarial recruitment agency based in the heart of Mayfair. We would be delighted to hear from you.