One of our clients - a leading luxury furniture manufacturer with offices across the US and Europe is require a Client Services Executive. They are a family run business with a sociable and very inclusive company culture.
They are looking for a Client Services Executive, someone who is proactive and not afraid to use their initiative because you can really make the role your own. Now that they have established their London showroom they are putting on a lot more events which you will play an integral part in. You will also be able to assist with clients, social media and marketing. If you have Salesforce experience that is an added bonus.
Salary: £30K - £40K DOE
Benefits: 25 days holiday; pension (they contribute up to 5%); closed between Christmas and New Year; bonus; life insurance
Hours: 09:30 - 17:30 with some degree of flexibility
Start date: flexible as willing to wait in order to find the perfect candidate
- Develops and maintains a thorough understanding of all Company products.
- Coordinates all orders with responsible salesperson and with the workshop to track drop dead dates, clarifications, priorities, shipments etc. for customer orders.
- Reviews orders for the completeness and accuracy of the information.
- Manages sales order files for appropriate and necessary documents. Follows up on missing documents.
- Coordinates invoicing with payment, completion dates, and shipment date.
- Assists in the maintenance of client information in CRM Software.
- Assists in issuing quotations to clients for furniture.
- Assists showroom salespeople: i.e. screen requests for quotes, orders, and lead times.
- Encourage and cultivate clients to accept sales visits and forward to the appropriate colleague, outside sales opportunities.
- Answers questions relative to status of orders.
- Assists in mailing product literature to leads.
- Assists with issuing order acknowledgments to clients for all new orders.
- Inside sales to new and existing clients when sales directors are occupied.
- Maintains inventory of all marketing materials and office supplies.
- Maintains confidentiality of all company information, both internally and externally.
- Participates in the communication of the corporate mission, and values.
- Participates in the communication of the corporate strategic plan, sales plan, and related budget.
- Assists with showroom management functions.
- Ensures work areas and showroom are maintained in a neat and orderly manner at all times.
- Performs additional duties as requested by the European Sales Director(s).
Bachelor's degree, business, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 2 years admin
- Must possess excellent verbal/written communications, organizational skills and basic accounting skills.
- Must be proficient in order entry, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and basic accounting software. Experience with CRM Software is desirable.
If you are looking to be a Client Services Executive and have the right experience please do apply!