A Prestigious Independent School based in London require a temporary HR Administrator for 8 weeks to support a member of the team.
Role: HR Administrator
Hourly rate: £28,000 equivalent
Duration: 8 weeks
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer procedures and practices in accordance with statutory legal requirements, particularly safer recruitments
- Negotiate external contracts with external vendors to provide employee services, i.e. recruitment and advertising
Coordinate and manage the full recruitment process directed by Senior and Middle Managers to ensure:
- Adverts are placed on the relevant internal and external advertising locations
- Collate job applications for shortlisting; arrange interview schedules, request references, prepare offer letters
- Available to greet applicants arriving for interview
- Support the clearance of new staff in line with the recruitment policy
- Create and maintain forms for pay and contract related changes
- Process staff, supply and additional hours claim forms and manage queries with payroll
- Manage the DBS electronic application process as required and ensure all safeguarding requirements are met
- Support the completion of the Single Central Record
Experience and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation, General Data Protection Regulations, and safeguarding processes
- Demonstrate an understanding of the business aspects of schools
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
References will be carried out. If you already have a CRB check this will be advantageous.
If you have HR Administration experience and might be open to an 8 weeks placement within a school based in Central London please do not hesitate to apply! You must be immediately available and preferably will have already had CRB checks.