Team Assistant role in Global Financial PR Consultancy located in beautiful offices in London paying £25,000-40,000 DOE!
You will be working alongside a lovely, vibrant and energetic, close-knit team of people. Previous PR Account Exec Experience would be highly advantageous.
Team Assistant Responsibilities:
- Press research and article collation of media coverage of current and potential clients
- Focused journalist list creation using journalist databases
- Assisting in the creation of new business pitches and presentations using powerpoint to a high level, then printing and binding them
- Sending out press releases via Regulatory News Service and other means on behalf of clients
- Supporting the team with corporate events such as Ascot, Chelsea Flower Show, shooting, cricket and rugby
- Ad hoc support to the various team members including meeting management and occasional travel
Team Assistant Requirements:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, advanced in Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Energy and strong work ethic, a keen team player and professional attitude
- Previous experience in PR or the financial sector preferred but not essential
You would be joining a team of c20 smart, professional and fun people, who work for one of the most exciting agencies in Europe, with significant growth potential.
If you think you would be well-suited to this role please apply with your CV to RMS asap!
RMS is a Mayfair based PA and Secretarial Recruitment Firm with a wealth of varied clients and roles. Apply with your CV today.