Fantastic entry level Front of House opportunity at buzzy and collaborative Property Development company in Southwark, Central London. Salary £20-22k
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing company with a great culture, progression prospects and very low staff turnover. It is a work hard, play hard environment where everyone mucks in together and they all bounce of one another.
This is a great role for someone who is keen to secure an entry level role where they can learn in a busy client facing role, working alongside a Senior Receptionist.
Rapidly expanding and utterly lovely office of 50 people. The offices are modern and quite creative, spread over two floors. The company has built a really strong team ethos so they are therefore looking for someone who is a great team-player and will fit in well with this tight-knit team.
- Meeting and greeting clients and representing the company at all times
- Offering guests refreshments when they arrive and showing them into meeting rooms
- Answer all incoming calls and direct them accordingly
- Respond to any incoming emails, where appropriate
- Book meetings
- Organise couriers, mail and deliveries
- Ad hoc errands and administration as and when required
- Prepare meeting rooms in advance and clear away afterwards
- Manage the meeting room calendar
- Assist Senior Receptionist with any ad hoc duties
Hours: 9:30am - 6pm
Benefits: pension, healthcare, annual discretionary bonus
If you are interested in applying for this Receptionist role please send your CV to RMS Recruitment. We have over 18 years' experience in recruiting for corporate and creative secretarial positions across Central London.