This established high-end interior design company is looking for a personable and hardworking Administrator for their customer services department - £22-24k
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Administrator is responsible for processing sales orders and quotes, dealing with customer and sales team enquiries and for the efficient maintenance and processing of all sales transactions from sale to delivery, to after-care when necessary.
The Administrator works to ensure all customers have a very pleasant and positive experience, providing the highest level of service at all times.
The Administrator ensures that sales are made, processed efficiently and that goods are delivered promptly and professionally. Reports to the Operations Manager.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing service and taking orders by telephone or email to existing customers and sales representatives.
- Distributing all new customer enquiries received through by email or phone to the relevant trade sales rep or to the retail team.
- Raising sales quotes from information given by sales team or on own account.
- Raising sales orders for the items being sold.
- Arranging stock allocation against customer order and ensuring stock gets taken from relevant location.
- Double-checking that the PO is raised and following up on delivery date of item.
- If item out of stock double check delivery date on system.
- Ensuring discounts and special offers are applied to orders correctly.
- Liaising with transport companies to obtain quotes for customers. .
- Keeping customers informed about lead times, as well as providing status updates.
- Ensuring orders get shipped as promptly as possible.
- Ensuring Customers Own Material are collated and sent to upholsterers and recorded.
- Sending out new account welcome email with terms.
- Enter new trade account details on Outlook.
- Prepare Packing/Delivery Note for Warehouse Supervisor to assemble.
- Liaise with Transport Manager to ensure goods are delivered on time.
- Managing Transport Manager's diary for all customer and in store deliveries.
- Ensuring customer complaints get dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Provide receptionist services, including:
- Answer phones and transfer to appropriate staff member
- Direct calls and respond to queries
- Share of responsibility for Post duties
- Perform other related duties as required.